If you have coronavirus symptoms or are at high risk for serious illness, it’s especially important to stay home and avoid in-person contact with others.
Chơi poker tiền thật trực tuyếnOn this page you will find:
- Coronavirus symptoms
- What increases your risk of infection
- Who is likely to get very sick
- Extra precautions for high-risk groups
- Stay safe by preparing
- Questions and answers
Coronavirus symptoms include, but are not limited to:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus.
You can check your symptoms using the or by contacting your doctor through telehealth.
What increases your risk of infection
You are more likely to be infected with coronavirus if:
- You have close contact with an infected person (within 6 feet for at least 15 minutes over a 24-hour period)
- You are frequently in a group setting (like an assisted living facility, college dormitory, homeless shelter)
- You have been in an area with high infection rates
Chơi poker tiền thật trực tuyếnYou can reduce the risk to yourself and others by:
- from others when sick
- Wearing a mask
- Practicing physical distancing
- Washing your hands often
See you can take.
Who is likely to get very sick
Some people are at higher risk to get very sick from COVID-19, including:
- Seniors over 65
- People with certain medical conditions:
- Chronic kidney disease
- Weakened immune system from organ transplant
- Serious heart conditions
- Sickle cell disease
- Type 2 diabetes
There are more conditions which might increase risk for severe illness from COVID-19. See .
Extra precautions for high-risk groups
Chơi poker tiền thật trực tuyếnIf you are at higher risk for serious illness, you should take extra precautions to protect yourself:
- Stay home. It’s the most important thing you can do.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick. Isolate anyone sick in your home in a separate room, if possible.
- Get food brought to your house through family, social, or commercial networks. Wipe off containers with disinfectant wipes.
- Listen to public health officials. They may recommend community actions to reduce exposure in times of local outbreak.
Stay safe by preparing
Chơi poker tiền thật trực tuyếnFind from the California Department of Aging, including guidelines to protect both you and your loved ones from COVID-19.
Read how to Prepare for a Public Health Emergency (PDF)Chơi poker tiền thật trực tuyến from Listos California.
Questions and answers